Thursday, February 28, 2008

I met once before with my boy informant we have different schedules so its been tough. I am meeting him at school today so i can see his dorm room and when he goes home this weekend, he is going to take some pictures of his parents house and his room in the house. My girl informant has been a bit tough to get togeather with because now as she is meeting more people at college, she doesnt wanna leave on the weekends as much as she used to. I am adding another informant who is another girl. She lives closer and i would like to have all three informants in my project. She is a gay female and i think it would be interesting to hear the differences in lives or how she told her parents and that kind of thing. I am going to meet with informant three on saturday for a movie then we are going to meet up with her girlfriend and get something to eat. im a bit confused on where we are supposed to be in the project such as how far along we are supposed to be. and what exactly we should be working on. i know that we are writing the spaces paper soon and thats due in a few classes but what else should we be working on for the class other than the readings?

1 comment:

Professor Rubenstein said...

stay with them--they seem to be good informants--and different. But at some point you wil have to get some deeper info.

Just do the readings for now.