Monday, March 3, 2008

Vin's Space

Vin write me back about his bedroom at home and i am meeting him tomorrow after class at his dorm. He was there over the weekend and will be there tomorrow.

As for his room at his parents house, he wrote in an email on facebook to me. He communicates with me a lot through facebook and he speaks to a lot of his friends on facebook. He describes his room as being very plain. He has 3 posters hung up "naked women, guns and roses, and a led zepplin one". He has 2 guitars on the floor along with a tiny amplifier. He has an eagles locker and next to it there is a plain white desk with a computer on it which was built for gaming. He has a Tv a XBOX 360 and as he describes a really nice stereo system. as he explained more things that were around his room he said "dont think im queer" and he told me he has mickey mouse figurines on one shelf and swords and daggers on another. i wrote a short message back to him and i told him i did not think he was gay. He sent me a message back and told me the mickey mouse figurines were from when he was younger and he still likes the swords and daggers. Next he has a dresser with a black mirror on it because he likes to look at himself. i thought it was funny how he said he liked to look at himself. His bed is a queen because he likes a lot of room when he sleeps. In his closets, his clothes are neatly hung up but at the bottom of his closer is a bunch of junk that he hasnt seen in years.

This was his room to him and as he explained it to me i could almost just picture it in my head because he says it is plain and he gave me a lot of detail on colors and just to make me feel as though i was there.

1 comment:

Professor Rubenstein said...

Let's use facebook communication in some way--probably section 1

the room is mostly boy--with kid hanging on